SEASON PASSES FOR 2022 ARE SOLD OUT.
2022 SEASON PASS RATES
Become a Season Passholder at The Falls today and play at a premier public golf course while enjoying these great benefits:
- Unlimited green fees (cart at discounted rate)
- Handicap service
- ½ price on Range Balls at the best range in the area
- Discounted Cart Fee ($18 cart rate for 18 holes, $9 rate for 9 holes)
- Season Passes are on an individual basis (cannot be transferred)
- Membership period is from January 1 of current year to December 31 of current year.
- Payment for a season pass must be received by January 31 of the membership year.
- For first time buyers, a prorated fee will be offered. If joining after March.
- Immediate family members are eligible at one half the individual prices with (2) two additional halves being purchased.
- Annual fees and provisions are subject to change without notice.
- All golf members must abide by rules and regulations of The Falls Golf Club. Breach of these rules could result in termination of season pass.
- All play must begin on Hole 1 or 10. After check-in with Pro Shop.
- Season pass is not valid during special events such as tournaments, leagues, and Friday couples events, but will be valid for events such as men's club events, club championship, October one-man scramble, Chilly Chili.
- The Fall’s reserves the right to close the course for bad weather, outside tournaments or group outings.
- No Show Policy – if a season pass holder signs up to play and does not cancel a minimum of 24 hours before the reserved tee time, a $25.00 no show fee may be charged.
The Fall’s reserves the right to close the course for bad weather, outside tournaments or group outings.
Season Pass Price Structure
Cash/Check Price $2200.00 (tax included, carts not included) | Credit Card Price $2260.00 (tax included, carts not included)
Cash/Check Price $1460.00 (tax included, carts not included | Credit Card Price $1500.00 (tax included, carts not included) Only valid Monday through Friday. Not valid on weekends or holidays.
½ price of the regular rate above
½ price of the regular rate above. If spouse and dependent each purchase ½ price memberships, other dependents can play on season pass. (For example, family of five (5)-one full season pass, spouse ½ price, one dependent ½ price, the other two dependents are covered on the pass.)
Dependent is defined as a family member who is under 21 years of age and their primary residence is same as regular season pass holder.
Hours of Operation
|6am - 6pm||8am - 8pm||8am - 5pm Monday - Friday|
|Winter Hours: 8am - Dusk||10am - Dusk|